This taco salad lunch box is ready for your lunch in under 20 minutes! A great meal prep lunch option when you're too busy to prep.
Check out the savings in our Weekly Ad!
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 0 minutes Total time: 15 minutes Serves: 4 lunch boxes
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup black beans
- 3 ounces Food Club Jalapeno String Cheese Bites
- 1 (11.5-ounce) bag Food Club Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup salsa
- In a medium bowl, mix chicken and taco seasoning together until evenly coated.
- Add layer of lettuce to largest lunch box compartment. From left to right, top with lines of chicken, rice, corn, black beans and string cheese bites.
- Place tortilla chips and salsa separately in remaining lunch box compartments.
- When ready to eat, crumble tortilla chips and mix them into salad along with salsa