No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is a simple dessert that is ready in to devour in no time. Filled with peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip, this no-bake peanut butter pie is a crowd-pleaser all year round!
Get everything you need to make this recipe from the comfort of home. Shop online now >>
Prep: 15 minutes plus freezing - Serves: 10
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 container (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed if necessary
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
1. In large bowl, with mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla extract 2 minutes or until light and fluffy; fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture in pie crust; freeze 2 hours.
2. Cut pie into 10 pieces; serve drizzled with chocolate sauce.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 piece): 554 Calories, 39g Fat, 15g Saturated Fat, 23mg Cholesterol, 343mg Sodium, 45g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 30g Sugars, 28g Added Sugars, 11g Protein