Artichoke Pesto Pasta Salad is an easy healthy recipe that is perfect for dinner or lunch! Creamy pesto with basil and artichokes served with pasta, grape tomatoes and parmesan cheese. Ready in just over 20 minutes!
Get everything you need to make this recipe from the comfort of home. Shop online now >>
Prep: 15 minutes plus cooling - Cook: 8 minutes - Serves: 8
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package farfalle pasta
- 1/3 cup refrigerated prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 jar (14.75 ounces) artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup halved red and/or yellow grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare pasta as label directs; drain, rinse with cold water and cool completely.
2. In large bowl, whisk pesto, lemon juice, salt and black pepper; fold in artichokes, bell pepper, tomatoes, onion and pasta. Makes about 8 cups.
3. Serve salad sprinkled with cheese.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 cup): 213 Calories, 6g Fat, 2g Saturated Fat, 4mg Cholesterol, 569mg Sodium, 31g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 2g Sugars, 0g Added Sugars, 9g Protein