On a chilly fall day, there’s nothing better than a warm glass of hot apple cider. It’s super comforting and delicious. This simple recipe has a fun spin on the classic with hints of maple.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
● 1 (96-ounce) bottle Food Club Unsweetened Apple Cider
● 1/4 cup Food Club Pure Maple Syrup
● 3 cinnamon sticks
● 3 cloves
● 1 orange, sliced (plus more for serving)
● 1 apple sliced
- In a slow cooker or large pot, combine cider, maple syrup, cinnamon sticks, cloves and
orange slices. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with orange and apple slices