This easy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is a comfy, cozy classic! Tender white meat rotisserie chicken, noodles, celery, onions and carrots in a warm and fragrant broth.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
● 2 cups wide egg noodles, uncooked
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
● 1 yellow onion, diced
● 2 large carrots, diced
● 2 ribs celery, diced
● 2 teaspoons kosher salt
● 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
● 6 cups chicken stock
● 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
● 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (plus more for serving)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook until al dente, 8 to
10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, carrots, celery, salt and
pepper. Sauté until the vegetables have begun to soften, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken stock and shredded chicken. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes. Add parsley and season, to taste, with more salt and
pepper. Stir in the cooked egg noodles and serve garnished with more parsley.