Stay Up to Date with Your COVID-19 Vaccines
For the most up to date information about COVID-19 vaccines and boosters
Schedule your appointment.
What COVID vaccine are you
looking for today? Click the dose below to schedule.
Complete your consent form.
For scheduled appointments, you will receive a link to a digital consent form 24 hours before your appointment.
Please complete your online consent form prior to your appointment.
Prepare for vaccine
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Please wear a mask and limit the number of people you bring with you.
- Bring your COVID-19 vaccine card for second dose or booster shot.
- Bring your state issued driver's license or ID and insurance card.
- Be prepared to wait 15 - 30 minutes after the vaccine to monitor for potential reaction.
COVID-19 Pediatric Vaccines
Our pharmacies now offer COVID-19 Pediatric vaccines for children from 6 months to 11 years. The CDC recommends vaccines for everyone from 6 months and older and boosters for everyone 5 and older.
Schedule your appointment today!
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many vaccine providers across the state. If you are having trouble finding an appointment with us, we encourage you to schedule with a different provider.