All COVID-19 vaccines are by scheduled appointment only.
All patients 18+ qualify for a COVID-19 vaccine.
To schedule your appointment:
- Select the COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Choose your location
- Select your time zone
- Choose your appointment time
For scheduled appointments, you will receive a link to a digital consent form 24 hours before your appointment.
Please complete your online consent form prior to your appointment.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Please wear a mask and limit the number of people you bring with you.
- Bring your COVID-19 vaccine card for second dose or booster shot.
- Bring your state issued driver's license or ID and insurance card.
- Be prepared to wait 15 - 30 minutes after the vaccine to monitor for potential reaction.
Please be aware that vaccine supply is extremely limited, and it is possible that our pharmacies may run out of vaccine at any time. We will do our best to notify you if your appointment needs to be rescheduled. Your patience during this time is greatly appreciated.Learn more about the COVID-19 Vaccine >
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many vaccine providers across the state. If you are having trouble finding an appointment with us, we encourage you to schedule with a different provider.